Tuesday, September 28, 2010

If you're gonna be an idiot then I'll treat you like one


Eric Bostrom reveals his Reptilian side

Slicks in the rain sounds like a recipe for slashers...

Inside Scoop of Poop at final race of Barber - NASCRAPPER Danny Eslick proves he's no champ. I guess if you can't have double the displacement, you gotta take your competition out. Choke. Ignored black flag on the last lap...so why is he included in the press con?

RRX RACE REPORT: Barber AMA Pro Daytona SportBike Race 2 SPOILER ALERT



Post-race Pro Press Con

"Nice punt, you piece of shit!"
-Phil Herrin

"Bring it on, pussy!"
-Danny Eslick


Post post-race quotes from Barber - “I’m not immature enough to let actions speak for me, but I wanted to give him some words. I’m not dumb enough to get in a fight or do anything stupid like that, but I wanted to let him know how I feel. Wanted to let him go to sleep at night knowing he lost the championship just because he wanted to fight with me.”

Remember what happened to Earnhart when he tried blocking for his teammate on the last lap of Daytona?

In the NASCRAP Superbike race, the prototype Buell almost kept up with the handicap stockers. Why do TV announcers keep calling it AMA Racin? Why do they keep saying it's the "best season" when there's no prize money, and half the manufacturers quit not only racin, but quit selling bikes or went bankrupt?

If NASCRAP were pro, it'd have free races on demand. One lap don't count.

What's with the idiot standing the middle of the track like a THP trooper on the Dragon? What's pro about that?

Makes you wonder how many gangbangers are in AMA Pro Racin. If its like every other category, including business and govt, then there's a lot...

No comments:

Post a Comment