Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Justified homicide of cop


Dope-dealing Sheriff Doyle prepares to murder US Marshall Raylon Givens

Watch Season 2 finale of JUSTIFED


US Marshalls shoot Sheriff Doyle

Remind me to stay the hell out of Harlan Kentucky.

Actually, Tennessee leads the nation for sheriffs convicted of drug dealing.

"I'll burn your house down, set your dog on fire and there won't be a member of your family left, do you understand me? I won't hire it done, I will do it myself! Do you understand me?"
-Deals Gap Blount County sheriff James Berrong, United States Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit, Nuchols v. Berrong, No. 04-5645, July 11, 2005


And lest we forget The Sons of Anarchy, where bikers and politicians killin cops is justified, aided and abeted by pot-smokin police chiefs:


Homicidal BATF Agent Stahl gets justified; excellent rendition of The Psychopathic Cop

SoA is written, directed, produced and acted by real-life coke-tokin outlaw biker Keith Sutter, who was writer, actor, director and producer of The Shield, where the hero was a dirty cop, and naked body cavity searches in view of the public on public highways was seen on prime time TV.


Keith Sutter's SoA blogspot



What does a TV show like The Sons of Anarchy do for Bikers and Motorcyclist? by biker lawyer Norman Fernandez

No comments:

Post a Comment