Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Biker Gang Scum


Biker gang graffiti at my ghetto ally mocking my helmet sticker, after my run in with a gangbanger

by The Dragonater

Yesterday, I witnessed three separate armed robberies by biker gangs, in a 10 minute period. I didn't stop to render aid to the victims, since I didn't want to get killed. I didn't dial 9/11, since I didn't want to get involved. Everyone else did the same as me, just sped by the robberies thinking, "Thank God it wasn't me."


Video of this biker gang's armed robbery of The Dragonater

I was previously robbed by this biker gang, but I successfully fought off the mugger, caught on video tape.


View out my back door in Da Hood, building gutted by rival biker gang kingpin who calls himself Hutch

Maybe I should stop frequenting locations where biker gangs congregate, or move to a nicer neighborhood? Economy must be getting worse, since armed robberies are now a daily occurance in this city. This same biker gang was in the news for the large number of robberies, assaults, kidnappings, rapes and murders carried out by its gangmembers.


Biker gang sign at my backdoor ally after the biker gang stole my car

This is the same rough neighborhood (Da Hood) where this same biker gang stole my car. I filed criminal charges against the gang members, but they got lawyered up and escaped arrest. Gangsters know how to beat The System. Never did get my car back. This cartheft was retaliation for my investigation of the murder of one of the biker gangbangers, and the transcript of the arrest of the biker kingpin.


My home is the penthouse on the left

This is also the same Hood were my home was nearly incinerated by towering inferno. The biker gang threatened to kidnap me if I gave police my photos taken of the arsonist setting the fire, while holding a flame in his hand with a maniacal look on his face. Insurance fraud is a racket by this biker gang. Have you ever run into a towering inferno? I have.


Biker gang sign at my backdoor ally after theft of my car

Do I live in L.A, Miamai or Sturgis? Nope, just a little town called Knoxvile Tennessee. God damn those biker scum!


Reckless gangbanger crashed into parked car, a popular pasttime for this biker gang

THE DRAGONATER WINS IN TRAFFIC COURT AT DEALS GAP, RAISES SPEED LIMIT TO 65 MPH ON THE DRAGON - NOLLE PROSEQUI BY BLOUNT COUNTY ATTORNEY GENERAL. NO TESTIMONY, HEARING NOR TRIAL WHATSOEVER. 60 MPH SPEEDING TICKET DISMISSED WITH PREJUDICE, COSTS PAID BY THE STATE, IN BLOUNT COUNTY GENERAL SESSIONS COURT WITH JUDGE BREWER. THP TROOPER RANDALL HUCKEBY ADMITTED ON VIDEOTAPE DURING TRAFFIC STOP THAT ALL SPEEDING TICKETS NORTHBOUND ON US129 AT MILE MARKER 0.5 ARE FEDERAL JURISDICTION, NOT STATE JURISDICTION (VIDEO BY THE DRAGONATER). HUCKEBY WAS ALSO CAUGHT ON VIDEO SPEEDING AT 60 MPH ON THE DRAGON, WITHOUT THE MANDATORY EMERGENCY LIGHTS AND SIREN REQUIRED FOR IMMUNITY FROM PROSECUTION (VIDEO BY THE DRAGONATER). TDOT ADMITTED IN WRITING THAT THE MANDATORY TRAFFIC ENGINEERING SURVEY SPEED AUDIT WAS NEVER PERFORMED, IN VIOLATION OF TN CODE, THUS THE POSTED 30 MPH SPEED LIMIT ON THE DRAGON REVERTS TO THE DEFAULT 65 MPH IN TN CODE. THE DRAGONATER ALSO MADE VIDEO OF TROOPER HUCKEBY SPEEDING UP TO 60 MPH ON THE DRAGON IN A 30 MPH ZONE, WITHOUT MANDATORY EMERGENCY LIGHTS NOR SIREN, IN VIOLATION OF TN CODE, AND PERJURY IN HIS PERSONNEL FILE, WHICH SHOWED HIS $100,000+ SALARY. 2007 TDOT SAFETY AUDIT REPORT CONFESSED THAT THP'S JOB IS TO BAN ALL COMMERCIAL BUSINESSES ON THE DRAGON, SO THP TICKETS INCREASED 11,400% IN BLOUNT COUNTY. THP'S STALKER RADAR OPERATOR MANUAL CONFESSED THAT RADAR CANNOT MEASURE THE SPEED OF VEHICLES WITHIN 18 MPH OF ACTUAL SPEED. WATCH THIS SPACE FOR FULL EVIDENCE FILE. UPDATE 7 MARCH 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment